Things that Set Us Apart From Other Venues
What’s your Dream Wedding? Let us help you make it come true! Since we’re a family-owned and family-operated venue, we offer hands-on service to our guests. We know not all dreams are the same, that’s why our wish is to offer you the flexibility of creating the wedding of your dreams, from your unique decorations to bringing in the vendors of your choosing.
Imagine a beautifully manicured, park-like venue, with a rustic, restored barn that sits on a 100-acre property, 5 acres of which are available for your reception area. You’ll love the intimate and private space we have to offer.
To see more features, view our Interactive Map HERE.
Full Access to the Whole Venue for your 3-day Booking
We offer a simple, straightforward package without any hidden fees, including an exclusive 3-day rental with full access to our full venue. Come as early as you’d like on day one and stay until check-out at 3 p.m. on day three. For your convenience, we also offer the space for trailer or tent camping for anyone in your family party.
Some of the Beautiful Features of our Venue
- Access to the Russian River & The Great Redwood Trail
- Manicured, park-like setting
- Lawns watered by collected rain water throughout the year
- Custom 3800 sq ft shade structure to provide shade
- Multiple ceremony and dining sites to choose from
- Spacious- 5 acre reception area-100 acre ranch
Acres of photo ops
- Golden hills
- Rock Garden
- Behind the Barn
- Lush trees
- Train Tracks
- Class Reunions
- Other Special Events, at your request and our approval